Music education and technology programs for children and teens with
special needs including but not limited to autism, Aspergers, cancer,
multiple sclerosis, physically handicapped and hospitalized children.
- Music Discovery – 2 to 5 year old children learn the basics of rhythm, theory, singing and dancing through a fun and interactive approach.
- Music Technology – Recording, composition and editing with state of the art computers, hardware and software.
- Private Music Instruction – Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Voice, Brass, Strings, Woodwinds and more.
- Vocal Performance – Guys and girls learn how to perform on stage, sing solo and in groups and showcase their talent.
- Group Guitar – Learn popular songs and jam out with others that share similar ages, interests, styles, artists and goals.
- Rock Band – Students learn how to play along with guitar, bass, drums, keys
and voice. We prepare them for live performance, original composition and recording.
- Electronic Music Production – Students make electronic music through the use of applications and digital music software.
AMF collaborates with local non-profits and charities providing music programs and performances to bring awareness, unite, and encourage the support of young local musicians in our community.